RT Tours Australia - aboriginal guided touring in Central Australia
Owner and operator Bob (Penuka) Taylor is your host, guide and private chef. Bob's passions are good food, ancient culture and beautiful country.
Central Australia offers excellent country suited to bush walking & bird watching. Learn about Indigenous bush foods and desert people. RT Tours gives you many great touring options. A little of what we offer is listed below, see the side toolbar for many more touring ideas.
Book with RT Tours to join Bob for a Mbantua Lunch or Dinner Tour. This includes sampling local bush foods, your meal and drinks (non-alcoholic) and a short walk. This tour can be booked on a per seat basis, use the tool bar to your right.
RT Tours Private Charters are the perfect way to tour in your own time at your own pace. Bob's tours are designed so you can choose a mixture of hotel accommodation & camping, restaurant meals & bush cooking over open fires.
- Mbantua (Alice Springs) - local day & evening touring
- The East & West MacDonnell Ranges - local day touring
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) - extended and private charter touring
- Kata-Tjuta (Olgas) - extended and private charter touring
- Watarrka (Kings Canyon) - extended and private charter touring
- Club Members
- Corporate & Incentive Groups
Want more? Just ask!
*all private charters are personalized to make the most of your holiday